ARDEX WPM 189 is a dual-layer, modified bitumen membrane, consisting of a specially formulated bituminous compound.
The bottom layer of ARDEX WPM 189 comprises of an SBS compound which gives high elasticity and excellent flexibility at low temperatures. The top layer is then formed from APP modified bitumen which provides good cold flexibility and high resistance to heat and UV radiation. ARDEX WPM 189 is coated with a mineral chip for increased colour stability.
ARDEX WPM 189 is ideal for use as a multi-layer membrane in horizontal or vertical applications for waterproofing balconies, terraces and roofs. ARDEX WPM 189 is the final layer in the system.
- 4mm thickness
- Mineral coated SBS/APP bitumen membrane
- Excellent resistance to atmospheric agents
- Resistant to chemical attacks
- High puncture resistance
- Heat welded laps provide a homogenous join
- Excellent cold flexibility and elasticity
- Excellent resistance to cracking
- Improved dimensional stability
- Excellent elongation