1400mm x 17.86 metre length.
A synthetic rubber membrane with properties which resist ageing from heat, sunlight and ozone. It has excellent gas impermeability and toughness and remains flexible at low temperatures. ARDEX Butynol® protects against water, moisture vapour, gases, sun, ozone, frost, acids, chemicals and bacteria. CodeMark Certified for use on roofs and decks on slopes with pitches to 1:100
- Single-ply, flexible synthetic rubber membrane
- Superior weatherability
- Potable water AS4020 certificate approved
- No maintenance required
- Conforms to AS4654.1 – Waterproofing membranes for external above-ground use Materials.
- CodeMark Certified for use on roofs and decks on slopes with pitches to 1:100
- Roof membranes
- External balconies and decks
- gutter linings
- water containment (i.e. pillow tanks, reservoirs, pond liners)
- below grade applications
Top and Bottom surface: Butyl rubber
Roll size: 17.86m
Roll weight: 30kg